Monday 26 March 2012

IVA - not heard anything yet

I'd posted the forms on a Friday so assuming they got there on the Monday it was 2 weeks since VOSA would have got them (the max time I'd been told it would take). So I decided to phone and find out if there was an issue.

They said there was no issue but the application was with the 'Technical' department. I'd seen in another blog/post that someone had sent a CD with build photos to prove the build was amateur. So I sent them a CD with a PDF copy of this blog. It seems sending a CD with a PDF was a bit too much for VOSA, the guy said if I ever do another it was better to send half a dozen pictures instead. So much for technology!

He couldn't tell me when it was likely to be processed or even where it was in the 'queue', other than assuring me they always process then in the order they are received.

No comments: